I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Not like what I've expected.

The Hunger Games :)

You can always hope for the best, but just remember to never expect too much.

___________________________________________




Taylor Swift - Safe and sound :)
Awsome !

This is not what I've expected to hear. You know what? My mom hates Gay people. While we're at Pavilion, we saw two gay men walking pass through us, then I was like AWWW :) Then my mom said gay people are so disgusting and useless. Dafuq! During that time, I'm speechless. My heart dies a little. I asked my mom why? This is what she told me.

_________________________________________________

Mom: Eh, look at dua orang tu! 

Me: Where? Oh, why ? 

Mom: Disgusting. Eww! ( speaks in Cantonese ) 

Me: Why leh? People gay only mah, no need to hate people or insult people one lo. 

Mom: You like them arh? Go and talk to them lah! 

Me: Wah diu. I din say i like them lo. SOHAI! 

Mom: Then shut up. 

Me: Siao kia. 

After that, I kept thinking bout all these things. This isn't right! >:( We're gay but we're way too happier than you guys. So Fuck off! 




Sometimes, good things fall apart so that even better things can fall together.
I will forgive you, but the way I look at you will never be same as it used to be.







Love,
Jason

7 comments:

  1. haiz, that happens almost all the time..once a while, my family members threw comments bout gay and it had never been a good one..just hope that their love towards us is stronger than their hatred towards LGBT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I hate it very much. They can't treat gay people like this. :/

      Delete
    2. yeah, we should but there ain't nothing much we can do bout it, for now. and most of time, their view on us are already set, nothing that we can say to change it..so might as well just save ur breath...

      Delete
  2. luckily my mum isn't against gay, but kinda wonder how she would react when i told her abt me, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! u should try to tell her and see what happens :D lol!

      Delete
  3. and it is also not helping when the headline on last sunday's utusan was "ramai orang jadi gay" something like that lah...

    ReplyDelete