I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 27 November 2011

It hurts :(

There's no need to rush.
If something that is meant to be, it will happen.
In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.



I can't explain how I feel.
I feel so confuse.
I don't wanna be like this.
DAMN DAMN DAMN.
Maybe, I should forget and move on.
Yeah.
However, I still feel kinda awkward.
I'm just playing a fool at myself.
Love doesn't exist in my life, yet. (:
I tell loads of people that I like them.
I feel stupid before that, but then, after that..
I thought for awhile.
Why stupid?
It's good to let people know that they are loved.
I know I talk random stuffs each time. HEEH.
That's why my essays can't get high marks.
I'm not organized. HAH!
See, I told you, I'm talking random craps. LOL.
Anyways, back to the topic.
I don't know what am I thinking.
DAMN.
It's not possible that the person will like me.
I know, I know.
LIKE LIKE LIKE.

I was wrong again.
This time, I really think hard.
Pssh.
Bye bye [e]you and you.
I'm gonna move on.
Leave the good/ bad memories behind. (:
It's a good idea.


Hey, you.
Save me.
I know this sounds very stupid.
But still, save me.
Could you?
Please bring me far far away from all these.
I know you won't...
I can dream, can't I?
(...)




Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment