I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 27 November 2011

Screwed :(



WORDS DON'T HAVE POWER TO HURT YOU,
UNLESS THE PERSON WHO SAID THEM TO YOU MEANS A LOT TO U .






I'm sorry that I emo.
I just don't know what am I thinking right now.
Maybe I shall be alone for now.
I shall smile no matter what happen in school tomorrow.

Dear God,
What is happening?
Can I not live?
Please.
I feel so lost.
I feel so hurt.
I feel so bad.
I feel so useless.

You didn't reply my message.
I saw A posted on your wall.
[the above two is damn freaking lame.]
-disappointed.
-jealousy.. Perhaps?
Somehow, I don't understand.
I don't like you,
but I mind every word you say and everything you do.

My family have some minor problems.
It is still a problem.

God,
Can I not live?
I can't seem to know why am I living.
I rather not live.
No meaning at all.
Teenagers life eh?
I wanna grow up faster.
I think when I grow up,
I'll feel stupid for writing all these.
Heehs.

I know I shouldn't talk all these.
I really can't find a REAL person to talk to.
God only can see me weep in silence.
I can only talk to him, but, no response from God.
Parents? You think they understand?
You'll end up getting lecture by them.
Close-pals?..
I don't know why I don't wanna tell them...

Oii!
I will still smile!
Maybe a little of confuse me.
I wanna sleep.
Maybe I'm just tired.

Ok, I'll stay strong.




Love, 
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment