I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 12 February 2012

I'm Back! R.I.P Whitney Houston :(

I'm back :D Back from paradise :)
R.I.P Whitney Houston.
________________________________________________





Pheeew ! Finally i get to post something this week :) Hmm.. Leo Nut left Malaysia adi :( Have fun Leo Nut! I bet u read the picture above right? Haha :) It says that i have sharp assessment. Lier :D Forget it haha :D You guys should try it on Facebook too :)

Speaking of Facebook, don't u think Fb is so damn boring now? Twitter's way better than Facebook now haha :D Hmm.. I saw something on Fb today..


Awww! so sweet x)
And they're hot too :D 
Fhilip Chin & Lovely Jason
Their names .
Same as mine! LOL! 


I wish i have a dear like him. Hmm.. Valentine's day is on this Tues :) I'm still single :( Stay young and cute are the most important thing to me x) Lala.. Nothing much :) School starts again tomorrow. Can't wait to see you ! 




R.I.P Whitney Houston. We will never forget you. Love you always.





I will always love you.
Whitney Houston.
1963 - 2012
Rest in peace :)






Till then,
Love,
Jason

8 comments:

  1. What type of paradise is it??heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ALSO Jason Low???? @@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) yeap ! You too ? :D

      Delete
    2. yup >_< cham le... how ppl differentiate us ah next time @@

      Delete
  3. RIP, Ms. Whitney.

    And I didn't know Leo Nut left to Australis already.

    Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) it's okay.. He'll update his blog anytime :) hehe...

      Delete