I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Proud to be gay !

The reason why i love guys more than girls. 

___________________________________________________


It was just yesterday... x) ( haha macam telling story tu XDDD) Okay, okay! As always, every Saturday is a family day to me. So, my whole family got up to the car and off we go :D On the car, my mom, the most talkative person among us. You know why? Cause girls like to talk much, just like how they gossip bout others x) Sometimes very pity my father loh. Haiz need to listen to the lame stories told bout my mom. Everyone in the car was so damn quiet except for my mom. Sometimes, i just wanna call my mom to shut up :( Pity my father :D 

After that, i told myself, You're just a lucky boy :) You're gay, so there's no any girls in your car. No need to listen to those lame jokes, no need to listen to those stupid stories. How awsome it is :) I'm proud to be a gay ! Haha, don't know whether your mom does the same thing as what my mom does tak :D 

Something got into my mind when i'm surfing Facebook. One question, can any of you guys change a straight guy to become a gay guy? It's impossible right? :) just asking.Well, that's all for this post :)




Love,
Jason

5 comments:

  1. u can try..ppl always ask gay ppl to try become straight..maybe we should ask them to become gay..haha =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can indeed but just for a while nia lo...not forever coz their gene is heterosexual, not homosexual XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey not all of us girls are gossiping bitches haha :D but I have to admit that a lot of girls are like that, sadly :D

    ReplyDelete