I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines day is coming :)

_______________________________________________________


Hmmm, Valentines day. What should I do on that day? Who should i date with? Nah, no one wants me. I'm too ugly :( *sniffing* Stay at home and shut my mouth for the rest of my life. Isn't this heartbreaking ? * crying * Maybe I should go to Avril Lavinge's concert instead, by MYSELF :( * crying out loudly * 

If someone purpose to me on that day, walao, seronoknya! In my dreams lah :( Never ever will happen to me.  Stay young and cute is the most important thing to me :) Yeap, still single :D Waiting for the right person to come. Nah, i'm too horrible :( damn!

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to Valentines Day :) Love you guys :3







Love,
Jason

4 comments:

  1. Don't push it..if u are ugly, what am I??huhu >_< valentine come every year, no need to get depress over that :) ur Mr Right still shy to ask u out.hehe xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D really, im ugly :( yeap, he's shy i guess :D haha :3

      Delete
  2. i saw the boomz word! you rock!!!!!!!!!!!! :) valentines is overrated!! if you have got someone in your life! everyday is valentines day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D you rock too !!!!! yeap, so true :) haha thx anyway ! *muacks*

      Delete