I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 3 February 2012

Unlucky :(

Worst day of my life :(

__________________________________________________


Why me? Damn! Got caught because I dyed my hair. Got caught because of my socks. Got caught because of my pants. Got caught because I ponteng class. Got caught because I disrespect my teachers. Everything happened in one day saja ! WTF :( That's the reason I hate school ! School rules are so fucking annoying. Bitches ! If i din dye me hair back i'll end up being gantung for 2 days. Who cares anyway :) Over it.

There's a friend of mine who are leaving Malaysia to Aussie on 9th of Feb :( Well, since we don't know each other much, well hope to see you soon :) Remember arh, if u're reading this, take care bro :) *hugs* 

The best thing of the month :D I'll be on the cover of @dd magazine next month :DDD So excited ! I'll be modeling in all kinds of scenes ( LOL!) At least there's something good right? Haha :D Okay, done with this mag thing.


My lovely hair.. GONE! :(



Lots of love,
Jason


8 comments:

  1. what the color u dyed ur hair??malaysia, u expect what..haha =P there be a lot of rules >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha erm, brown :) i tried to tell that bitch that brown is my natural hair colour , but sadly, she dun believes it :( haha, yeap, a lot of fucking annoying rules :D

      Delete
  2. Chill Chill~ Just tahan a while more. Soon can do anything you want also can. =PP

    *hugssss* =DDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha x)10 months more :D but it seems like 10 years long XD

      *hugssss* :3

      Delete
  3. i was a prefect dulu, haih... sory for the inconvenience caused! lollll....

    so awesome hor got mag spread! nice!! next time we collab do something only young and cute people can do ok! hahahaha...

    i will miss that Leo Nut too but not like we wont skype liao after this! lolll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah haha :D prefect hor x) LOL!

      haha no lah xDD haha sure ! :DDDD young and cute people :D haha LOL! x)

      smart guy :D haha :) 5 days more till leo nut pergi Aussie :(

      Delete
  4. aiyo, bear with the stupid rules, this is malaysia XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D rules, rules, rules ! bitches everywhere, rotans everywhere, discipline card here and there, surat amaran tiap tiap hari bagi, ibu bapa tiap tiap hari mari haha :DD yeap, this is malaysia :D

      Delete