I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Being stalked

I just don't know why :/

________________________________________________


I'm not perasan okay? :D Someone kept on following me in Sunway :( Fyi, it's a guy :D Should i felt happy or sad or scared or watever? I noticed him when i turned around to find my friend. He's hot actually. I think he's just walking the same way as i am :) But, when i turned over again, i saw him again ! Then i told myself, that hot guy just walking the same way as i am. Let's go to the toilet to test whether he's really following me. So, i walked in to the washroom alone :D I turned around again, i saw him AGAIN!!!!! Started to panic :( Wtf will him do to me? Pretend that i'm washing my hands, spying on him. He looked at me and he showed me his dick when no one's around! I was like OMFG! I yelled at him, WTF are you doing?! He answered, i'm showing you my dick. Then i was like WHATTT? What for? He answered again, you're cute! Why can't i show my dick to you? Then he kept his dick in his pants and walked towards me. I had a step backwards as he walked towards me. Then i yelled at him, stay away from me! I don't know why by that time no other men came to the washroom, is this a joke?! He gave me those disgusting faces, URGGH! Then i asked him, Who are you? He refused to ans. I ran off. Luckily he din follow me. Pheewww! Wtf is wrong with him? What if i got raped ? What if he knows my secret? OMFG! Cnt tell my mom :( Is this a nightmare? I've no idea. This really happened to me! I swear! 


Never walked into a washroom alone. Lesson learnt :) 
Gossh! why am i still smiling? 









Love,
Jason

3 comments:

  1. Haha, if he is hot.. I would have done something else... =PPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre such a slut for saying that CK! hahahaaha...

      but nevertheless, you are smiling cos maybe the whole experience is scary yet funny in a way and the way you reacted in the toilet is so not gay! lolll...

      a gay guy will never ever avoid an opportunity like that (even more if he is hot) unless of course he is super loyal to his bf or he is just not into toilets.. so yea!! :)

      anyway, you still can go to the toilet la alone dont worry.. just dont go pyramid!!

      Delete
    2. ck > haha :D
      Tuls > ermm, coz i won't have sex or watever with a mysterious guy like HIM. although he's hot, but still, privacy is important to me. If it's a dark corner or somewhere else i may think a bout it but this is a pubilc toilet .___. What if i moans? XDDDD Jk oni :D

      Delete