I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Birthday :)

Happy CNY!!! :D sorry for not updating my blog lately. I'm studying for Upper Form 6 so i nidda study every night .___. Over it! 

______________________________________


22/1/2012.Sunday.Third week of Jan. 10 months more until my STPM exam. 5 days more till my Birthday. Arghh!!! Exam again! Damn :( Never mind, shouldn't choose this path from the beginning. Regretted :( 

Well, third week of Jan, still single :) It's CNY :D I can relax and be myself through this whole week, no more teachers, no more school rules, no more homework, no more bio, totally AWSOME    :) Speaking of CNY, any angpao for me? :D Haha ! Juz had a reunion dinner with my family, so far i got 5 angpao-s filled with 20 dollars each :) Gonna use it 2moro, to play MAHJONG & POKER :D I always lost all my money in 5 mins :( I suck in gambling. Hope all the hard work i made will repay me 2moro :) 

I'll be throwing a HUGE BIRTHDAY PARTY of mine on this upcoming Sat at Sunway Lagoon. If any of you guys are going there too please comment :D Hope to see some hot guys on my Birthday as a Birthday present :) LMAO! Just kidding. Remember to wish me on my birthday :D If u still remember .. :) 

Happy Chinese New Year to all of you !!! 
Happy Dragon Year :) 



Love,
Jason

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance just in case!! and have fun in lagoon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete