I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Sweet 19 :)

Happy :) Sweet and memorable birthday! 

____________________________________________________




Angpao-s :) 

Happy CNY again :D Haha! Last day of the break :) Lots of fun! I bought a lot of stuffs during CNY :D I met a lot of guys during CNY :DDD I had a memorable sweet 19 birthday in Sunway :) Got lots of angpao-s :D Beats headphone, Iphone 4s, clothes, Paul Frank undergarments & more presents :DD Happy and satisfied :) That's my CNY ! Extremely awsome week i had, hope u had a fun and memorable CNY too :) 

Hehe, i got lots of wishes from random peoples :) Felt so happy yesterday! Once again, thx guys :) I hope that i could tag your names in it :D Thx for the presents, thx for the cake, thx for the hugs, thx for the kisses, thx for everything :D Love you * muacks * ! Gonna wait till the next year again :) My sweet 20th birthday :3 

Lots of fun in lagoon, met random hot guys ( OHMYGAWD! ) Get to see naked men in public. ( LOL?! ) Haha! As a birthday present i guess :D Got into scream park, so stupid :( Scared me like hell man ! Can't stop yelling and yelling. All thanks to my friends :3 SCARY and HORRIBLE :( can't forget bout those bitches. Played boungy jump in extreme park, remarkable experience, it's so cool to fall from such a height :) Hope to play it again next time! Had a ride on the pirate ship, it was epic :D Haha! It's cool anyways :) That's my day in lagoon ! Love it <3 

That's my birthday! Turning 19 this year :) Hope i'll have a better year in 2012. 
Muacks! 










Love,
Jason 

6 comments:

  1. Older then me pula.. haha!! Banyak gifts! ><!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday~ another aquarius, hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx orange :) haha :3 thx again * muacks *

      Delete