I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 2 January 2012

I'm a failure

Well, it's 2012! Not that happy and excited bout it. Nothing much on the last day of 2011, countdown alone, cheers alone ,as always . Sometimes, i just ask myself, am i single forever? I wanted to find a hubby, but everytime failed. I'm useless and i know it. I ended 2011 in single, i started 2012 in single too. I'm 19 now. Single. My mom wants me to find a gf but.. i don't like girls. I hate my life! Why! Why am i such a failure! I'm not happy at all. People should be happy on the first day of 2012, but i'm not ! Why i can't get the one that i love the most? I try to confess to him, but i'm afraid that... i'll get hurt again. Saw you on Fb, wanted to chat with you, but what i get is always..... never mind. 








I'll wait for your answer no matter how long it takes. 











Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment