I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 15 January 2012

Undergarments :/

I hate it when my mom keep nagging me to do this and that and blah blah blah. 

_____________________________________________


Went to the Gardens yesterday to buy some stuffs with my mom. Got into Isetan and straight to the Men's department. I need to buy some *GULPS* underware before Chinese New Year arrive. When i'm looking for those nice and sexy underwares, suddenly my mom popped up right in front of me and show me a box of Pierre Cardin's undergarments, like seriously?! How old do u think i am? 50? Screw you! It was horrible and the colours disgust me. The worst is, she even show me a box of Renoma's undergarments fully printed with dragon pictures all around the cock position and there's even two big chinese words on the back. It's red too :/ I like the colour but not the design:/  Ignored her and continue to find the perfect underware :D At last, i bought two boxes of Calvin Klein's undergarments and a box of Renoma's . I'll look sexy when i wear it on :D ( perasan ) 

Lesson learnt, never go shopping with my mom ever again :/ 
The whole post is all about underwares haha :D Sorry :) 









Till then, 
Love,
Jason

2 comments:

  1. Still searching for mine, probably will go get it on the weekday. Lesser crowd, easier to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK!!!!!!!!! O.0

    ReplyDelete