I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 18 December 2011

The END !

Unfriend-ing you are the only way i have.
I was at your profile for an hour,
I'm thinking that should i remove u from my friend's list?
I'm so confused!
Saw your post on FB,
Im surprise with people's ability to notice when someone removes them from their friendslist..
It's okay,
Can't you just tell me that?
I don't like people removing you without any reasons,
Leason learnt,
Never treat people kindly. :(






Love,
Jason 

2 comments:

  1. My boy.. I really dont how to reply the way you think.
    1st. I told you i deleted you. I was not waiting for you to find out, that's why i actually smsed you.

    2nd. I was referring to plu's with much over 4k friends on facebook and sent me friend requests few hours later and pmed me why i have deleted them even though we have never ever even talked before.

    3nd. Please dont be so sensitive about my actions. I am only human. I make mistakes, i regret but life moves on.

    Since its the end.
    I wish you all the best in everything.
    Have fun with your hubby.
    Love,
    Ck

    ReplyDelete