I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 5 December 2011

Someone like you :)

Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laughs, I'm falling apart. Look at 

me closely and you will see, the guy I am just isn't me. 











Sky is crying, 
Now i'm watching,
Catching teardrops in my hand,
But i have to,
Make me feel like ,
There's nothing left for me,
U can take everything i have,
To fulfill your destiny,
You can take everything i have,
To make your life better.


That's not the end for me,
I'll find someone like you,
To cover the pain you gave to me ,
It's not you fault,
It's just that i'm not good enough for you,
Can i take it all over again?
To prove to you that i've changed? 
No matter what i do,
Life still goes on,
Never stops.




Until i met someone like you....






Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment