I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 11 December 2011

I got you

You're gonna have the worst before you can have the best.

Life is a sketch,you need to add the colors to it.

Like a slingshot. When you pull me down, I'm always going to shoot back up.

Everyone has someone in their life that keeps them looking forward to the next day.

__________________________________


When i looked back to my life,
It's not that i don't want to see things exactly as they happened,
It's just that i prefer to remember them in an artistic way, 
And truthfully,
Life is all much honest because i invented it.
As i hold back,
I could see things much clearer,
I could see how much u love me.

As you walked into my world,
Everything in my heart changed because of you,
As in something good.
I won't open the door in my heart to let u leave me,
Never will.
Don't be afraid of being lonely,
Because i'll be with you no matter where u go,
Always be.

                                                                      Random <3

U will never know how blue is the sky if u don't even have a look at it,
Same goes to love,
U will never know how long it takes to love a person if you never try it before.
I miss you. My baby. My sweetheart. My lao gong.



It's for you :) I got YOU. Dun worry :)






Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment