I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 16 December 2011

I promise

The worst feeling is when you pretend you don’t care about something, when really it’s all you seem to think about.


_____________________________







Christmas is coming soon,
I said that i don't mind bout wat will you give to me,
But eventually,
I do really care bout ur present.
What i said was fake,
I pretended to be strong,
Actually im very weak,
I pretended to be positive,
Actually i have negative thoughts.
I don't want you to know the other side of me,
I want to keep it as a secret of my own .
But i never meant to hurt you,
I know it's time that i learned to,
Treat the people i love like i wanna be loved,
I hate that i let you down,
And i felt so bad about it,
I guess karma comes back around,
Cause now im the one that's hurting. Yeap :(
If i could turn back the hands of time,
I swear i never would've crossed that line,
I should of kept it between us,
But no,
I went and told the whole world how i feel.
So i sit and i realize,
With these tears falling from my eyes,
I gotta change if i wanna keep u forever,
I promise.








Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment