I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 11 December 2011

I'm so sorry

Things might not be as what you've expected. ;)

________________________




I woke up around 1.30 pm today. I switched on my phone and i saw ur message, 
" Hey, dont take this personally but i've deleted all the plu's except a few close friends from facebook. I just need to clear my mind for a while..." im shocked that time. Im speechless. And i replied: " you removed me from facebook?" Feel like crying that time.. coz i dunno why u nid to unfriend me. I tot that  i did smth bad and made u hate me adi. It's so unlucky when u receive smth bad when u juz woke up .
Over it.


I know im not that important to you but at least we could be friends? I know i cnt add u in facebook adi, so i think that's the end for our friendship. Gud luck my bro.. RMB ya smile always :) 
Hope u're reading this ... :) 










Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment