I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Trust me

It's hard to trust another person after you've been betrayed by the one you trusted the most. :(

___________________________


That's what you told me.
Not to trust anyone.
Recovering from the pain. 
Forget bout the past.
But,
You're just lying!
You know you could forget bout him,
But you're afraid,
I could read through your mind bro,
You know that you still love him,
Then why you just let him to leave you?
You said that you wanna go to aussie next year,
Wat bout him? 
You should not go to aussie as u have the most important person by your side,
I know tat i should not be bothering bout ur problems,
But im doing the part of a friend's job ,
I know we're not friends anymore,
But you're still my good friend deep in my heart.
I wrote bout you is becoz i care bout you,
As in friend,
I dun wan you to live in the pain and be emo all the time,
You said that you're lonely,
Then why don't you let me to be your friend?

That's all i could say. Text me if you saw this post. :)





Till then,
Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment