I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 19 December 2011

I hate you !

My problem is that I can't stay mad. I always end up forgiving people even if they don't deserve it.


________________________________________



That's all for our relationship .
Are you happy now? :(
A week of relationship. 
And now we broke up. (WTF?!)
Hey you! Shut the FUCK up.
We broke up becoz u're too useless in doing anything? 
I dun mind how u look like,
I dun mind how u act like,
I DUN MIND!!
Get it? :(
So disappointed with you .
I hate you!!
You hurt me badly,
You said that you won't hurt me no matter what happens,
Did you do what u've said? 
Shouldn't trust you in the first place.
I lost too many things in one day..
I lost a friend,
I lost a boy friend,
I lost a phone,
Im so unlucky.
Hate myself ! Feel like jumping down from the roof top of an apartment.
I HATE YOU!  






*picture removed *

There's something behind my smile.
I'm pretending to smile that i've been forced to do that.
Never happy :( Never will .












Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment