I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Words that can tell lies ...

You're so sweet,
You're so cute,
You're so kind,
You're so handsome,
You're so cool,
You're so perfect,
You're so fabulous! 


There's a tons of words that i could use to describe you,
But the only thing i don't know bout you is,
your HEART...  <3 


I can't truly sure that you love me that much,
I can't truly sure that if you're really in love with me,
People said that my blog sounds emo,
The main reason is YOU,
You're the one who let me make my blog sounds emo...
I'll try and try to not think bout you when i'm sad,
Cause i don't want you to know how sad i am, 
And i don't want you to worry bout me,
I need to stand by my own without depending on other people,
But, although i tried to, 
But, it just won't work,
Because my heart has been stolen by you,
And i can't take it back as i'm already in love with you,
Really really in love with you... :)
It's not that i don't love you,
It's just that i'm scared,
I scared you'll leave me,
I don't want those things happen to me anymore! 
NO MORE !


Emo is like what i'm born to be like ,
Nothing's gonna change,
Unless,
A kiss from you will bring the story to a whole new chapter...


Love you. 
My Bestest Lao Gong ever <3 
What i wrote above is not writing bout u ya,
Some lah haha :)
You know which part is writing bout you rite?
Hope you do :DDD










Love,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment